You appreciate a little dark humor, and it shows in this "What Was I Thinking?" Skull tee from valentino unlimited. This super-comfy Anvil tee has the ring-spun cotton feel that everyone loves, with 100% combed preshrunk Jersey knit, 4.5-oz., lightweight fabric and shoulder-to-shoulder taping, a seamed collar, double-needle sleeves and bottom hem, with tubular construction and a TearAway™ label in Sizes: Small through Triple XL. The weathered shirts are a cotton/polyester blend.
* TRUSTED FABRIC - The fabric is lightweight with just 4.5oz of 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton for a comfort you know you can rely on
* FLATTERING LOOK - This shirt has a tubular construction that perfectly accents and compliments your body while also feeling super casual and comfortable
* TWICE THE STRENGTH - Both the bottom hem and the sleeve ends have a double needle stitch to give you that extra strength where it's most important
* NO IRRITATION - There is a label, but if that's not your style it is designed so you can remove. The TearAway label gives you the option to wear as you please
* QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Anvil knows the importance of quality products so you can trust your items to withstand everything from casual life to your active outdoor adventures
This baby is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified!
Model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).